Bone Broth Recipes | Summertime Edition #shorts

For us Bone Broth lovers, we know it’s something we enjoy every day, all year round! However, most people associate Bone Broth with the fall & winter seasons. Can you believe not everyone wants to drink a nice, warm cup of Bone Broth when it’s 90 degrees outside? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With summer right around the corner, I wanted to share my favorite ways to incorporate Bone Broth into your daily routine even when it’s hot hot hot!

☀️ Smoothies - if you drink your Bone Broth in the morning, this option may be for you! I find that using bananas in smoothies usually masks the flavor of the Bone Broth. My bone broth ice cream recipe also works great for smoothies!

☀️ Cocktails - my personal favorite is using Bone Broth in an ice cold Bloody Mary!

☀️ Salad Dressings - you’d be surprised how many dressings you can include Bone Broth in! My Bone Broth Italian Dressing is my personal favorite!

☀️ Ice Pops - don’t knock it until you try it! The natural sweetness from the fruit masks the taste of the Bone Broth so you won’t taste it at all.

☀️ Sauces & Condiments - BBQ sauce is a staple in my house over the summer, my Bacon BBQ Sauce uses my homestyle Bone Broth as a base!

If you’re looking for recipes for different ways to incorporate any of my Bone Broth flavors, head over to my blog for some inspo! If you’re looking for something specific, drop a comment and we’ll help point you in the right direction ✨

#bonebroth #bonebrothrecipes #bonebrothdiet #bonebrothbenefits #gutfriendlyfoods #guthealthexpert #guthealth #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments