The Best Veggies To Eat for Better Gut Health #shorts

By keeping your kitchen stocked with gut-friendly items it is so much easier to stay on track with your goals! This is why I always keep fresh or frozen veggies on hand.

Here are 5 of my favorite veggies I always have in my kitchen that are good for our gut bacteria:

Brussels Sprouts - this cruciferous veggie is a great source of fiber, as well as magnesium, potassium, and vitamins C and K.

Artichokes - these are one of the most underrated superfoods! They are low in fat but rich in fiber and antioxidants!

Garlic - I say it all the time, garlic is one of my favorite prebiotic foods. It’s so easy to add to almost anything you cook to make it taste amazing.

Broccoli - 🥦 Broccoli may help boost the liver's natural detoxification abilities to help keep you cleansed and not clogged.

Spinach - this leafy green is one of the most nutrient-dense veggies! Just one cup of raw spinach has 20% of your recommended daily value of Vitamin A, plus 160% of the daily value of Vitamin K.

Which veggie is your go-to? Let me know in the comments ⬇️

#guthealth #guthealthcoach #freshvegetables #veggiesmost #eatyourveggies #freshveggies #healthyeating #eatingforguthealth #weightlossfoods #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments