New Year, New Recipes | Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie #shorts

This 5-ingredient smoothie is sure to become your new go-to in the morning or as an afternoon snack!

My Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie is also approved to enjoy as a part of my 5 Day Cleanse. If you’ve started or are thinking about starting the cleanse, here's a way to shake things up a bit! 🍫

Add your packet of my Super Chocolate Smoothie, almond milk, canned full-fat coconut milk, raspberries, and ice to a blender and blend away!

If you love the Super Chocolate Smoothie as much as I do, these are also available for individual purchase through my website! 💫

#chocolateshake #proteinshakes #proteinshakerecipe #chocolateraspberry #gutfriendlyrecipes #easybreakfastideas #easubreakfastrecipe #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments