Real Food Diaries with Dr. Kellyann | Cynthia Bailey

Few places are as private as inside your fridge. Throughout my years of practice, I've learned that it’s a very vulnerable experience for anyone to let me take a look inside their fridge. The refrigerator truly holds the secrets, strengths and struggles of wellness. And it's a place where you arguably make the most important decisions for your everyday health.

I am so excited to bring you the second episode of my new series, Real Food Diaries.

Join me in my conversation with Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Cynthia Bailey. Ladies, you may be shocked to find out that your journey with aging is actually incredibly similar to Cynthia’s. I hope you benefit from the tips and tricks I share with her!

Make sure to hit the subscribe button so you don't miss next week's episode.

Don't forget to pre-order my new book 'Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Breakthrough' to have a breakthrough of your own:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments