Real Food Diaries with Dr. Kellyann | Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi

TW: Eating disorders

Few places are as private as inside your fridge. Throughout my years of practice, I've learned that it’s a very vulnerable experience for anyone to let me take a look inside their fridge. Refrigerators truly hold the secrets, strengths and struggles of wellness. And it's a place where you arguably make the most important decisions for your everyday health.

I am so excited to bring you the third episode of my new series, Real Food Diaries.

Listen in on my inspiring conversation with Jersey Shore star, Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi.For a lot of young women, Snooki’s story can come across as relatable and inspiring. I hope you benefit from the tips and tricks I share with her!

Make sure to hit the subscribe button so you don't miss next week's episode.

Don't forget to pre-order my new book 'Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Breakthrough' to have a breakthrough of your own:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments