Real Food Diaries with Dr. Kellyann | Joey Fatone

Few places are as private as inside your fridge. Throughout my years of practice, I've learned that it’s a very vulnerable experience for anyone to let me take a look inside their fridge. The refrigerator truly holds the secrets, strengths and struggles of wellness. And it's a place where you arguably make the most important decisions for your everyday health.

That's why today I'm excited to announce the launch of my new series, Real Food Diaries. A 4- part series where celebrities open their fridge to me to share the specifics of their diet, lifestyle and overall wellness. And of course we have a whole lot of fun!

So join me in my first conversation with Joey Fatone You may find that your story and your current struggles are similar to Joey’s. And I hope you benefit from the tips and tricks I share with him.

Make sure to hit the subscribe button so you don't miss next week's episode.

Don't forget to pre-order my new book 'Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Breakthrough' :

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments