New Bone Broth Flavor Alert | Miso Mushroom #shorts

It’ 's finally here and I am so excited for you to get your hands on it πŸ„

I've spent the last decade witnessing the power of bone broth. I've seen it help reset the gut in as little as 21 days. I've seen people lose 100 pounds with the help of bone broth. And it's become the greatest anti-aging tool in my arsenal because of it's high collagen content. I'm passionate about as many people as possible witnessing the magic of this superfood in their own life. That's why I spend so much time in the food lab and test kitchen with my team exploring new flavors. Because I want there to be a bone broth that will appeal to everyone. And I mean everyone!

This is our latest creation! And I'm so excited for you to get your hands on it!

Introducing Miso Mushroom Bone Broth!

My Miso Mushroom Bone Broth has all the same digestion and weight loss benefits as my original Homestyle flavor, and 16 grams of hydrolyzed collagen.

The taste has been described as, "broth with a nice umami flavor," "Great amount of miso mushroom taste, but not overpowering."

We've added delightful spices and aromatics you’ll LOVE like green onions, turmeric and parsley to create this mouth watering miso mushroom flavor.

Head over to my link in bio to get your hands on this new flavor today! And tell me in the comments which flavor you want me to work on next!

#bonebroth #guthealth #misosoup #mushroom #misomushroom #newflavor #newproduct #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments