Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Breakthrough | Turn Back The Clock, Reset The Scale, Replenish Your Power

I’m SO excited to share that my new book is available for pre-order today! Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Breakthrough!

This book is so unique and different from my other books. If you've read any of my previous books, seen me on tv or follow me here on social, then you know that most of my work focuses on specific bone broth diets over short periods of time, like 10 and 21 days. I designed each of those plans to help you kick off a new phase of health and wellness.

But that left so many of you asking what's next? What do I do after 21 days?

Which is why I embarked on a journey to take, The Bone Broth Diet, one step further and create, The Bone Broth Lifestyle!

A blueprint to how you can be lean and strong, energized and flourishing for the long haul.

Now, I know you've heard the term lifestyle plan before. But this is different. Most people tell me they believe a lifestyle plans means you'll never ever regain weight. That's a fantasy. The reality is, weight fluctuations are normal! And we must normalize them! It's it's time to put an end to berating ourselves when we regain weight! It's going to happen.

That's why the plan I developed in this book is a system you can always go back to anytime the scale creeps up. Even if it creeps up to a number higher than you ever saw before.

My whole life has been a beautiful cycle that looks like this:

- Lose weight

- Have lots of fun, eat a little too much

- Gain some weight back

- Regroup

- Cleanse and Reset my body

- Lose weight

REPEAT.

I have three sizes of each of my favorite pairs of pants for this reason.

But, never, in 20 years since I discovered the bone broth lifestyle, have I worried about gaining weight. Not because I don't gain, (I just told you I do!) but because I know how to take it off!

I want that freedom for you! And that's why I wrote this!

So Pre-order your copy TODAY: we're offering a discount code for 25% off bone broth!

#bonebroth #transformation #lifestylechange #newbook #healthyliving #weightloss #motivation #cleanse #bonebrothqueen #bonebrothdiet

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments