Hydration: How Much Water You REALLY Need, What Kind Is Best, & More | Digging In with Dr. Kellyann

We all know water is important for optimal health, but there’s a lot you might not know about H2O and proper hydration! In this week’s episode of Digging In, I break down exactly what you need to know about how to properly hydrate, why staying hydrated is critical for your overall well-being, and what the best additions to your water are. I also answer questions like, “what water temperature is best to drink?,” and “how can water stop hunger and improve your brain’s overall function?” Get ready as I dig into the questions you didn’t even know you had about hydration, on this week’s episode of Digging In.

Chapters:

0:00 Intro

0:27 Why is water an essential part of health?

1:42 How much water do we really need?

2:05 What happens when we don’t drink enough water?

3:03 What temperature should I drink my water?

3:43 What liquids count towards my water goals?

4:26 Flavored Waters

4:44 Alkaline & PH Waters

5:16 Collagen Water

5:31 My thoughts on Chlorophyll

6:14 Lemon Water

Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss out on future episodes, check out my Spotify and Apple Podcasts channels, and follow me on social!

Website: Podcasts:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments