Paleo Lifestyle: Jumpstart Weight Loss, Balance Blood Sugar & More | Digging In with Dr. Kellyann

What did our ancestors eat? Is the paleo lifestyle really better for you than the typical whole foods diet? Having written 9 books on the paleo lifestyle itself, this topic is my (grain-free!) bread & butter. On this episode of Digging In with Dr. Kellyann, I dig into what paleo is, how it works, & why it’s effective at helping you lose weight, reduce inflammation, & feel your absolute best! I sit down with my close friend Amy to talk about how paleo can help her (and you) feel great from the inside out. From how you can ditch the afternoon slump to how it can improve your blood sugar & gut health, this diet & lifestyle can help with a wide variety of health & wellness issues. Be sure to tune in as I dig into why paleo has been my go-to diet for years!

Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss out on future episodes, check out my Spotify and Apple Podcasts channels, and follow me on social!

Website: Podcasts:

Facebook:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments