HOW TO: STRAIGHTENING MY NATURAL HAIR |STYLEDUNDER25

#naturalhair #naturalhairjourneybigchop #infiniti

Hit the SUBSCRIBE button AND the 🔔 for videos every Wednesdays and Sundays!

See below to stay in touch :-)

Hi guys,

My name is Nathalie. I am an advocate for sustainable living. I am a sustainable vegan. My chanel is about eco-conscious living. The video today is about how I straighten my natural hair. It's an update on my natural hair journey from the big chop after being diagnosed with lupus and experiencing hair loss. I use the ConAir infitiniPro and it works well on my natural hair. Hope you like this video. Thanks for watching!

XOXO, Nathalie

--

Salut,

Je m'appelle Nathalie. J'adore un mode de vie durable. Je suis une végétaliene durable. Ma chaîne concerne la vie éco-consciente. La vidéo d'aujourd'hui explique comment je lisser mes cheveux naturels. C'est une mise à jour sur mon parcours de cheveux naturels depuis la grosse côtelette après avoir reçu un diagnostic de lupus et subi une perte de cheveux. J'utilise le ConAir infitiniPro et il fonctionne bien sur mes cheveux naturels. En espérant que vous avez aimé cette vidéo. Merci d'avoir regardé!

Join us on Poshmark, our favorite app to buy & sell fashion. For a limited time, use code STYLEDUNDER25 to save $10: offer 15% OFF on purchases of 2 items or more and FREE shipping on items over $75.

Stay in touch!

Instagram: styledunder25

Poshmark closet: styledunder25

Mercari: styledunder25

Depop: styledunder25

Vestiaire Collective: styledunder25

For collaborations and business inquiries email:

styledunder25@gmail.com

Thanks for checking us out :-)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments