MY HASHIMOTOS DISEASE STORY

If you struggle with an autoimmune condition, I urge you to download my free Autoimmune Guide here: you struggle with Hashimotos disease then I urge you to watch this video. Stories truly are powerful and it's my hope that talking about my autoimmune disease can enlighten you to find some answers about yours. My Hashimotos flare up was a huge sign that more internal work was required. Hypothyroidism symptoms in women is all too common but it's important to dig deep into the root cause rather than chase symptoms. Hashimotos thyroiditis, hashimoto's symptoms and hashimotos thyroiditis symptoms are uncomfortable and can range depending on the woman but it comes down to evaluating the gut, potential mold toxicity, adrenal function (and how we're showing up in our lives!) and also underlying trauma (stay tuned for a future video on that!). Symptoms of thyroid problems can leave someone feeling frustrated and continually upping their meds - which isn't the solution! This can lead to Hashimotos flare up symptoms and feeling completely defeated. But there is hope!

For myself personally, thyroid gland enlargement / thyroid gland swollen was something I had battled with and what I had noticed was that every time something had triggered me, I had felt it in my throat. So I ask you that the next time you're triggered, where do you feel it in your body? Thyroid gland inflammation symptoms are there FOR us, not against us because the body is always doing its best to protect us - even if it doesn't make sense to us in the moment. Symptoms of hypothyroidism in women can be complicated and most doctors aren't performing full and complete labs which is why I urge you to join us in Sexy Lady Balls where you can receive help and the resources that you need you are struggling with an autoimmune flare up or other symptoms of thyroid problems I urge you to not give up hope and to share your story below.

RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:

GI Revive powder - take 1 scoop in water away from food.

Canadians purchase it here: purchase it here: PLAYLIST LINK: hi on social:

Facebook: Video URL: hashtags: #autoimmunedisease #hashimotos #melissaramos

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments