WEEKLY GROCERY HAUL | paleo, healthy, gluten free, dairy free

Here is our weekly grocery haul! We've been grocery shopping for non perishables for a whole month at a time during the pandemic and then going back each week for fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and anything frozen. We do large orders from Thrive Market, Walmart Pickup, and Amazon at the beginning of each month and Walmart Pickup each week. Meal planning before grocery shopping saves us so much time!

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Use my code JULIANNA10 to receive 10% off your order at me on this video a like if you enjoyed it!

Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments