PUMPKIN PIE BITES | paleo, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, grain free

Another pumpkin recipe because fall is the best season! These pumpkin pie bites have a shortbread, pumpkin pie, and chocolate layer. They are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and soy free. A healthy dessert that is super yummy!

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Use my code JULIANNA10 to receive 10% off your order at me on this video a like if you enjoyed it!

Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments