FLUFFY PALEO PANCAKES | paleo, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, refined sugar free

Loving this Fluffy Paleo Pancake recipe lately! They are gluten free, dairy free, grain free, refined sugar free, and soy free! They are sweetened naturally with half of a banana and are very filling and delicious! I love adding a scoop of Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides to add more protein and for the added nutritional benefits. Use my affiliate code below to get 10% off your order at their website!

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Use my code JULIANNA10 to receive 10% off your order at Grinders Maple Caramel Almond me on this video a like if you enjoyed it!

Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments