Why is my hair falling out so much? [LIVESTREAM]

My recent video on hair loss gave me so much feedback that I figured I'd do a livestream to dive into this much deeper!

Hair loss in women is a symptom and it's important to evaluate what's actually causing it because there are many factors behind it! Stress and hair loss/hair loss in women stress is extremely common as women will often experience patchy hair loss. Then there is pcos hair loss, perimenopause hair loss, menopause hair loss, hair loss and hypothyroidism and hair thinning. But did you know that all of these conditions can be remedied and are often hormone related. If you are wondering about hair loss natural remedies and hair loss home remedies, you're in luck because I cover more about them in this video. If you are wondering how to grow hair back / how to regrow hair and find yourself asking why is my hair falling out and what the hair loss cure is make sure you tune into this video as I breakdown the causative factors behind it!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments