What is matcha green tea?

#matcha #matchagreentea #matchatea #melissaramos #sexyfoodtherapy

Wondering what is matcha? And which brand to buy, here is the one I love: Listen, there are definitely some things you need to know about matcha green tea before you buy! In this video I'll talk about the differences between ceremonial matcha and culinary matcha. You'll also learn the benefits of matcha green tea and how to make a matcha latte. If you haven't tried it and are wondering the differences between matcha vs coffee, this video will convince you to give matcha tea a try! Matcha has been used for centuries and many even tout matcha for weight loss. One of my favourite things about matcha is the l-theanine benefits! The brand that I use is Pique tea because it is quadruple tested for heavy metals, mold, pesticides and radiation.

Chapters in this video:

00:00 This video is about the five things you didn't know about your matcha

2:29 Info about pesticides and heavy metals.

2:47 Info about matcha and mold

3:13 Info about matcha and radiation

3:22 Ceremonial matcha vs. culinary matcha

3:44 Fillers in matcha

3:56 The matcha I use and why

4:12 How to make a matcha latte

-------------------

Follow me on my social channels:

FB:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments