WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ENDOMETRIOSIS?

#endometriosis #endo #hormones

Have you been told you have endometriosis? Or maybe you suspect that you have endo? Either way you'll want to check out my latest videos as I dive into, "What are the symptoms of endometriosis?" In practice, I see way too many women who are wondering, "how do I know if I have endometriosis?" If that's you, you will love this video as I go through the endometriosis symptoms and signs to answer the question, "do I have endometriosis?" Because here's a fact, endometriosis cannot be diagnosed via an ultrasound alone! In fact you require a laparoscopy for endometriosis not just an ultrasound for endometriosis.

In the meantime, let's stay in touch, so say hello in one of the following social channels of mine:

-------------------

FB:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments