ONCE A MONTH GROCERY HAUL | paleo, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, grain free

Here is how we've been grocery shopping for a whole month at a time during the pandemic! We do large orders from Codeage, Thrive Market, Walmart Pickup, Amazon, and Butcher Box at the beginning of each month. We also go back each week for fresh foods, but grocery shopping for as much as we can at once saves us so much time!

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discount Codes:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at for 10% off your order at me on my Facebook this video a like if you enjoyed it!

Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments