AIP FOOD PREP & BREAKFAST | paleo, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, egg free

I started eating fully AIP about 2 weeks ago and have found that food prep is the secret to success! I also share my paleo & AIP breakfast meatball recipe in this video, which is so easy to make and very delicious!

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discount Codes:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at for 10% off your order at me on my Facebook this video a like if you enjoyed it!

Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments