What I Order From Le Pain Quotidian as a Nutrition Expert #shorts

Le Pain Quotidien is one of my favorite spots for breakfast in New York City! If you can resist fresh baked bread, croissants, and muffins that smell and look absolutely delicious, some incredible, gut-friendly dishes are on their menu!

By opting for more nutrient-dense breakfast choices, you’ll feel fuller until lunch which could resist the urge to reach for a mid-morning snack.

Here are a few of my favorites:

🍵 Green Tea - hydrating + full of antioxidants that may help flush toxins out of the body

🍓 Organic Steel-Cut Oatmeal w/ Berries: Filled with fiber, I opt to have this made with almond milk

🍑 Fresh Fruit Salad - a great way to get in additional fiber, vitamins, and minerals, as well as hydrate!

🥗 Mediterranean Caesar - I skip the croutons and caesar dressing, and use oil instead!

🍳 Fresh Lox & Scrambled Eggs - this is my go-to when I want to get in a little extra protein in the morning. I recommend getting a side salad instead of potatoes.

🥣 Chia Seed Pudding - Made with canned coconut milk, this is by far the creamiest chia seed pudding I’ve ever tasted.

I love their Chia Seed Pudding so much that I shared a copycat version on my TikTok! Check it out here: if you're not at Le Pain...but looking for breakfast inspiration...look for these similar options at any breakfast chain 🍽

#lepainquotidien #healthybreakfast #nutrionistapproved #chiaseedpudding #breakfastideas #breakfastrecipes #gutfriendlyfoods #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments