What I’m Adding to My Homestyle Bone Broth for Extra Flavor #shorts

You asked, I’m answering! I know my Homestyle Bone Broth is a staple in many of your pantries during your gut health journey, but, sometimes you just need to spice things up!

When I’m looking to add some spice to my daily cup of Bone Broth, here are some of my favorite add-ins:

🧂️@traderjoes 21 Seasoning Salute

🧂️Grey or Pink salt (think Celtic or Himalayan)

🌿 Any herbs you love. My favorite is lemon grass

🥕Onions, celery and carrots when I am looking to add some more substance

🌶 Cayenne pepper

Sharing is caring, I want to know what some of your favorite things to add to your bone broth are in the comments! I’m always looking for new things to try 🔥

#bonebroth #bonebrothdiet #bonebrothlife #traderjoesfinds #guthealth #guthealthtips #guthealthforlife #guthealthexpert #bonebrothqueen

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments