PERFUME COLLECTION 2021: JIMMY CHOO FEVER |STYLEDUNDER25

#jimmychoofever #fragrancereview #perfumecollection2021

Hit the SUBSCRIBE button AND the 🔔 for videos every Wednesdays and Sundays!

See below to stay in touch :-)

Bonjour,

My name is Nathalie! I am an advocate for sustainable fashion and ethical fashion. I mainly love thrifted fashion! I resell my pre-loved sustainable fashion pieces primarily on Poshmark.

This is a video review of Jimmy Choo Fever eau de parfum fragrance review. I've added this fragrance to my perfume collection 2021. I have been wanting this perfume for a long time. It was given to me as a gift. So I decided to do an unboxing with you guys and do a fragrance review. I am not in love with this fragrance as I find it to be too intense and smoky for me. I am sure some of you out there will love it! Hope you enjoy this video review. Thanks for watching!

XOXO, Nathalie

Enjoy quality pre-loved fashion at a price you’ll love! Styledunder25 is an online consignment boutique for smart shoppers who desire quality pre-loved fashion at discounted prices! We believe buying pre-loved fashion is good for your wallet & the environment. Look great. Spend less.

We offer 15% OFF on purchases of 2 items or more and FREE shipping on items over $75.

Join us on Poshmark, our favorite app to buy & sell fashion. For a limited time, use code STYLEDUNDER25 to save $10: in touch!

Instagram: closet: styledunder25

Mercari: styledunder25

Depop: styledunder25

For collaborations and business inquiries email:

styledunder25@gmail.com

Thanks for checking us out :-)

.

.

#styledunder25

#recycledfashion

#styledujour

#sustainablebrand

#consciousfashion

#sustainablefashionblogger

#sustainablestyle

#seconhandstyle

#blackfashionblogger

#dallasinfluencer

#blogueusemode

#preloved

#greenfashion

#sustainablefashion

#slowfashion

#zerowastelifestyle

#thriftedstyle

#thriftedfashion

#ecofashion

#zerowastefashion

#minimalistfashion

#slowfashionstyle

#sustainablelifestyle

#browngirlswhoblog

#sustainableclothing

#sustainableliving

#poshmarkseller

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments