COLORING NATURAL HAIR |STYLEDUNDER25

#grayhairjourney #naturalhair #grayhairtransition

Hit the SUBSCRIBE button AND the 🔔 for videos every Wednesdays and Sundays!

See below to stay in touch :-)

Hi ladies,

This video is about how I color my natural hair. I am trying a new natural hair dye to color my grays as part of my gray hair journey. I wanted to show you how I color my natural hair with this natural product (Naturtint). Gray hair transitions are normal and natural. I am not at a point in my life where I want to just live with it so for now I will continue to color my grays. Do you ever color your hair at home? What is you favorite product? Thank you for watching!

--

Cette vidéo explique comment je colore mes cheveux naturels. J'essaie une nouvelle teinture capillaire naturelle pour colorer mes cheveux gris. Je voulais vous montrer comment je colore mes cheveux naturels avec ce produit naturel (Naturtint). Les transitions de cheveux gris sont normales et naturelles. Je ne suis pas à un stade de ma vie où je veux juste vivre avec, donc pour l'instant je vais continuer à colorer mes gris. Te colores-tu parfois les cheveux à la maison ? Quel est votre produit préféré ? Merci d'avoir regardé!

Stay in touch!

Instagram: styledunder25

Poshmark closet: styledunder25

Mercari: styledunder25

Depop: styledunder25

Vestiaire Collective: styledunder25

Collaborations & business inquiries email:

styledunder25@gmail.com

Join us on Poshmark, our favorite app to buy & sell fashion. For a limited time, use code STYLEDUNDER25 to save $10: offer 15% OFF on purchases of 2 items or more and FREE shipping on items over $75.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments