MY GO-TO SMOOTHIE | paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, healthy #SHORTS

Here is my go-to smoothie! My favorite collagen blended into a delicious, chocolatey treat. I use Codeage's many different collagen powders all the time in smoothies, baked goods, and lots of other healthy recipes to add extra protein and boost the overall health benefits. (ad) They are my favorite collagen brand! Use my code to try any of their amazing supplements and receive 10% off your order.

Use code JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order from Multi Collagen Peptides:

Codeage Platinum Multi Collagen

#shorts #smoothie #easyrecipe

Eating a paleo diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discounts:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

ButcherBox 6 FREE steaks: off your Branch Basics order:

Follow me on Instagram!

Like my Facebook page!

Give this video a like if you enjoyed it! Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes and links are affiliate codes, but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments