How Do You Get Enough Food If You're Only Doing OMAD?

I used to think that people who ate one meal a day (the OMAD diet or similar) had to be extra careful not to overeat at that meal. Now that I understand what it's like to be metabolically flexible and I can go long periods of time without thinking about food, my perspective has shifted. If you're only eating one meal a day, I think that it's more important to be mindful you're eating enough at that meal.

Having said that, I'll add this: don't overthink it. If you overate at one meal, chances are you'll eat a little less at the next without really trying. Your body regulates itself, not just from one meal to the next but over a long period of time. This video explains how to really assess your food intake over a period of eating one meal a day.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments