EASY YOGURT BARS | paleo, vegan, refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free #SHORTS

These tasty Yogurt Bars take almost no time to make and are perfect for a quick breakfast, snack, or dessert! The crust is made with That's it. Apple + Date bars to create a soft, sweet base. (ad) Paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free.

That's it. Apple + Date bars: #howto #easyrecipe

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discounts:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

ButcherBox FREE BBQ bundle: off your Branch Basics order:

Follow me on Instagram!

Like my Facebook page!

Give this video a like if you enjoyed it and subscribe to my channel! :)

FTC: My discount codes and links are affiliate codes, but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments