CINCO DE MAYO FRUIT TORTILLA | paleo, vegan, refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free #SHORTS

It doesn’t get better than this sweet and spicy fruity combo to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!🥭🌶Taking the Tortilla Trend to the next level with That's it. Mango + Chili, Apple + Pineapple, Apple + Mango, & Apple + Banana bars to create this festive and fun treat!😍(ad) To keep it paleo, use any paleo tortilla of choice!

That's it. Fruit Bars: #tortillatrend #easyrecipe

Eating a paleo based diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discounts:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

ButcherBox dinner essentials for FREE: off your Branch Basics order:

Follow me on Instagram!

Like my Facebook page!

Give this video a like if you enjoyed it! Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes and links are affiliate codes, but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments