BENEFITS OF COLONICS FOR AUTOIMMUNE CONDITIONS

If you're struggling with an autoimmune condition, then I urge you to download my free Autoimmune Guide here:

If you have Hashimotos disease like I do or any other autoimmune condition, then I strongly urge you to consider getting colon hydrotherapy. Colon hydrotherapy benefits are numerous especially with autoimmune diseases like Hashimotos thyroiditis because all autoimmunity begins in the gut! Colon irrigation may sound scary but you can't grow the good bugs if infections are present which is why as part of my autoimmune protocol, I am detoxing parasitic infections (of which I've tested through one of the tests we offer in Sexy Lady Balls, my hormone membership program:

I realize getting an autoimmune disease diagnosis can be scary, but it's merely just a symptom. And while a Hashimotos diet / autoimmune protocol diet is a great first step, diet alone will not help. Thyroid problems in women are extremely common - especially as we age however it's important to dig deep to uncover the causative factors behind WHY it's there to begin with and a colon cleanse / colon cleansing is a great place to start for hashimotos thyroiditis symptoms.

TARGETED PLAYLIST LINK: AUTOIMMUNITY: WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Facebook: Video URL: IN THIS VIDEO:

00:00 - Video begins

01:58 - Why I get colonics

02:53 - Benefits of colonics for autoimmune conditions

03:08 - Free Autoimmune Disease Guide

03:44 - How to identify who's a good colon hydrotherapist

04:05 - The difference between an open and closed system

05:04 - What goes inside of you when you get a colonic.

06:17 - How do you prep for a colonic

06:48 - The difference between a colonic and an enema.

06:59 - The difference between a colonic vs a coffee enema

07:04 - Coffee enema benefits

07:28 - How young can someone be to receive a colonic

08:07 - Contraindications of colonics

09:00 - Does a colonic hurt?

09:12 - Side effects of colonics

09:43 - What came out of me during my colonic hydrotherapy session.

10:59 - Colonics and HRV

12:07 - Electrolyte or bacterial imbalance in the gut.

#colonhydrotherapy #autoimmunedisease #melissaramos

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments