How to Avoid Bulk When Strength Training [My 10 Year Journey] | LiveLeanTV

Comment below which year you started watching? Was it 2013 when Brad and I first met? or more recently?

To understand what causes bulk I'm sharing my fitness journey story and the number one most important thing to work on if your goal is to Live Lean. This shift in mindset has been life-changing for me.

I started lifting weights when I was 18 years old (almost 18 years ago) and I've been through lots of highs and lows on the path to finding my ideal sustainable body. I have the most photos and documentation from the past 10 years, but even still not a lot of photos or videos from my low points. There were so many times when I personally felt low, stayed away from the camera, and had so many internal battles with food and workouts, but people in my life didn't know.

I hope this video is helpful to see. If you have any questions about my journey or about where you are at on yours drop them in the comments below. I'm an open book and I would love to help you achieve your goals.

For the most affordable way to get my nutrition help, Team Live Lean meal plans will teach you how to eat right: ✔ Custom Coaching you can email me: jessica@liveleantv.com

Subscribe Here! Out Our Top Videos! the blog post here: to the podcast here: MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:

✔ INSTAGRAM: INSTAGRAM: INSTAGRAM: SNAPCHAT:

✔ FACEBOOK: TWITTER: TWITTER: TIK-TOK:

✔ TIK-TOK: #bulkingup #bulk #thick #heavy #weightgain #slimming #slim #lean #cut #competition #LiveLeanTV

About Live Lean TV:

Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for new fitness and nutrition episodes every week!

Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com

How to Avoid Bulk When Strength Training [My 10 Year Journey] | Lean

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments