HEALTHY WEEKLY FOOD PREP | paleo, vegan, AIP, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free #SHORTS

A glimpse at my weekly food prep and my favorite way to cook sweet potatoes! Prepping my food ahead of time each week makes it easy to follow my whole foods paleo/AIP diet.

#shorts #foodprep #easyrecipe

Eating a paleo diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discount Codes:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

Follow me on Instagram!

Like my Facebook page!

Give this video a like if you enjoyed it! Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes, but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments