DESSERT TORTILLA | paleo, vegan, refined sugar free, dairy free #SHORTS

Hopping on the Tortilla Trend with my friends at That's it. (ad) Their Apple + Banana bar completes this delicious dessert tortilla.😍To keep it paleo, use any paleo tortilla of choice! Cut a slit to the center, add SunButter to one quarter, melted chocolate to the next, more SunButter and a cut up That's it. Apple + Banana bar to the third, and coconut butter to the last. Fold and toast for two minutes on each side. Enjoy!

That's it. Apple + Banana bar:

#shorts #tortillatrend #easyrecipe

Eating a paleo diet of balanced, whole foods has me feeling the best I have felt in years. I eat intuitively and do not feel like I am "missing out." All of my meals are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, and mostly grain free.

Discount Codes:

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

JULIANNA10 for 10% off your order at

Follow me on Instagram!

Like my Facebook page!

Give this video a like if you enjoyed it! Subscribe to my channel for new videos every Sunday!

FTC: My discount codes are affiliate codes, but I would not promote a brand that I do not LOVE. :)

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments