FULL PALEO MEAL PREP | 30 days of The Paleo Diet

PALEO HAS BEGUN!!!

If you have me on social media, you know I'm diving into paleo purely for fun. I'm excited to see how/if my body changes, how my view of food changes, and how my health changes as a result of eating strictly whole foods for one month.

This was week 1 of meal prepping for myself, and for my fiance. NOTE! This meal prep didn't last the entire week, so I literally doubled what I bought and cooked this week. I also have a 200lb 6' man I cook with lolol. So if it's just you, you'll be good!

Find me on Instagram at: me on Facebook at: premium fitness and confidence coaching:

With Inquiries, email me at RagoFitness@gmail.com or visit my website at things:

My camera favorite leggings of all my

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments