Paleo Gone BAD | How To Gain Weight On The Paleo Diet

In this video, I discuss the Paleo diet with my friend Mark Sisson. He is the founder of the Primal Blueprint and an expert with the Paleo Diet. Check out his website here: my Fit2Fat2Forty journey, I will be doing "dirty paleo" for one week to show people how not to eat when doing paleo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Burning Fat for Fuel Today... Get Started With along the Fit2Fat2Forty me on Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and very low carbohydrate diet.

Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.

The low-carb intake helps to keep your insulin and blood sugar levels from spiking.

This allows your fat cells to begin releasing fatty acids, which your liver will then breakdown to produce what are called "ketones."

Ketosis is the physiological state that is achieved when your body breaks down ketones for energy rather than glucose from carbohydrates.

My

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments