Paleo diet- Benefits and drawbacks with paleolithic diet #stayalert

Paleo diet- Benefits and drawbacks with paleolithic diet #stayalert

Paleolithic diet the answer to weight loss in lockdown ? Benefits and drawbacks with Paleolithic diet are discussed. Does paleo work ? Live longer - ingredients for long life ebook introduced too...

The paleolithic “Paleo” diet is a diet based on Hunter-gatherers before 10,000 years ago. They ate a diet without processed grains and dairy. This diet is claimed to be the only diet our bodies are evolved to eat.

I introduce the paleolithic diet suggesting what it is. I then discuss my thoughts, many benefits and drawbacks with this diet, suggest who has tried it and if it works for weight loss, I then conclude with my opinion on the diet and whether it is worth a try.

I promote my brand new ebook, available on amazon here: like and subscribe to my channel for more content like this. The Fossa - YouTube

Tags: Diets, paleo, paleolithic, weight, loss, spinach, calcium, nutrients, anti nutrients, lectins, saponins, acid-base balance, lean meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, antioxidants, 10,000, years, ago, pre, agriculture, farming, dairy, fibre, live, longer, ingredients, for, long, life, ebook, reaseaorg, caveman, diet, metabolic, mental, well-being, ketogenic, diets, jeb,bush, plant, based, low, carb, flu,

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments