Day-7 My Paleo Diet Meals in Tamil/Paleo Meals Ideas/Paleo diet Full Day Meal Plan/தீரேகா Kitchen

In this video we will see my full day Paleo Diet Meal Plan. When I was a beginner in the paleo diet one-year before, every day I squeezed my brain to think about what recipe we will do today. Nowadays I researched and invented a lot of new recipes in my kitchen. So I want to share my paleo recipe ideas to those who struggle with a similar problem during their beginning. So guysss check my daily paleo meal video and rock the kitchen like a pro. If u like this video please like, share and subscribe our channel.

#paleorecipes #vegpaleorecipes #nonvegpaleorecipes #தீரேகாKitchen

********

Day-1 Paleo diet Paleo diet Paleo Diet Paleo diet Paleo Diet Paleo Diet Recipes coffee Veggies with cheese Mushroom Chicken தவிர்க்க வேண்டியவை :

காய்கறிகள்:

பீன்ஸ் வகைகள்

அவரை

கொத்தவரங்காய்

வாழைக்காய்

கிழங்கு வகைகள் (மரவள்ளி, சர்க்கரைவள்ளி, உருளை, கருணை, சேப்ப கிழங்கு)

பலாக்காய்

வாழைக்காய்

சோயா பீன்ஸ்

சுண்டல்

பருப்புவகைகள் அனைத்தும்

பயறுவகைகள் அனைத்தும்(மொச்சை , பச்சை பயிறு , உளுந்து)

நிலக்கடலை

பழங்கள் அனைத்தும்(கொய்யா காய், அவகேடோ தவிர)

அரிசி, கோதுமை, மைதா மற்றும் சிறு தானிய உணவுகள்(கம்பு , சாமை,குதிரைவாலி etc,,,,,) அனைத்தும்.

/////////

For More Videos

Follow us

*****************

FB Page : Page - Page - Kitchen has a Variety of Recipes.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments